Direction & Services
Based on the Aero Club operates year-round school pilots conducted flight amateur pilots, sightseeing and pleasure flights. The main activities of Aero Club are:
- Training of pilots with the issuance of private pilot certificate of civil aviation;
- Organization of tours and pleasure flights;
- Training and professional development of club members.
By becoming a member of our flying club, you can also use a range of additional services, including:
- a temporary parking, fueling and aircraft maintenance of the club members;
- Serving as the operational and periodic maintenance forms for their own aircraft;
- Leasing of aircraft for flight amateur pilots;
- Organization of tours and excursions for individual routes;
and much more.
In accordance with the internal charter flying club membership is a prerequisite for the start of training flights. Become a member of the Aero Club "Aircraft" is quite simple. To do this, you should be familiar with the charter of the club and fill out an application.